1. What personal information of clients can we use?
When you make your registration on our portal as a user, you must indicate the following information: e-mail, virtual wallet, bank card and its expiration date. This information is stored on the portal for the entire period of interaction with the organization.
2. How exactly can your personal information be used by us?
The personal information that you, by registering, enter on our portal, can be used to:
- our services and applications could run continuously;
- the technical department of the site could function as much as possible;
- analyze customer services in order to identify problems;
- send clients the information they need regarding services and innovations, modernization of the organization itself and its portal;
- if necessary, promptly interact with clients on their requests for services or to protect against intruders.
3. Who else is allowed to access individual customer information?
The data of the site users are confidential and cannot be communicated to others. It will be possible to disclose the client"s personal information only in cases provided by law, for example, if there is a court order or a request from law enforcement agencies, if our business is sold or restructured.
4. How do we use text cookies?
4.1. Cookie: concept and scope
A cookie is a small text file that is installed on a gadget in the process of accessing sites. These files contain data that is collected from your device and sent back to the Internet resource if you visit the same site again. So the system remembers the actions of each user of the network and, based on the information received, selects its preferences for each user of this site.
Websites may use several types of text cookies:
- statistical (analytical) files are used in order to identify each user and collect complete information about them (interests in studying content, moving around the site);
- the necessary (technical) files are required to provide access to the user for various services. They allow you to determine the user"s software, the type of browser used, analyze the operation of new options, identify errors within the network and increase the efficiency of the Internet resource;
- functional text files remember your preferences (language, location) and make it much easier to surf the sites that the user visits;
- third-party (advertising) text files allow you to collect statistics on how many users daily visit a certain site, what kind of ads they view, and the use of advertising cookies allows you to show ads to a selective target audience that is interested in a given service or product.
4.2. How long can text cookies last on a device?
The information that has been collected about each user can be stored for a long time (depending on which type of cookie you use). But this period should not exceed the period that is required to solve the problem. After a certain period of time, all information should be automatically deleted.
4.3. Who can be granted full access to cookies?
Cookies collect customer data and transfer it to Yandex and third parties. They can use this information. Outside the site, without a user agreement, the information cannot be applied anywhere.
The first time a client visits the portal, they are automatically notified of the possibility of using cookies. They can be independently deleted in the browser settings, if the user initially agreed, and then decided to refuse to use these files.
Once deleted, the automatic cookie offer will reappear on the screen when the portal is revisited. If you ignore it, then a number of necessary actions on the site can be blocked.
The Yandex search engine uses pixel tags to allow access to cookies stored on the client"s computer device. Using these tags can provide:
- identification of user operations performed by them on the portal in order to obtain the necessary services;
- analysis of information on the operation of the portal as a whole, its services, Yandex programs.
5. Security of user data
The portal staff have developed highly effective ways to protect the individual information of their clients. This is a comprehensive system of measures to reduce the likelihood of others accessing the user"s personal data.
But there is still a risk that information can be disclosed by fraudsters who use high technologies to achieve their goals. To prevent this from happening, customers need to come up with complex passwords for the account and not share them with anyone. If a hack is detected, it is urgent to transfer this information to the technical department to protect the account.