Over the years, the Qiwi payment system has acquired a huge "army" of admirers. Thanks to its functionality, high level of security and minimal fees, it is used by millions of people around the world. The system"s capabilities allow you to transfer money to other users and make payments, replenish your account and withdraw money in cash. Recently, many have been wondering how to convert dollars to rubles in Qiwi, and how realistic it is. The regularity of the emergence of demand for the main reserve currency of the world is due to the fall of the ruble. To the delight of many, there is an opportunity to publicly declare that, contrary to the common stereotype, multicurrency transactions in EPS are possible, but more on that below.
The main disadvantage of the resource, in the opinion of many, is the effect of territorial restrictions. Despite this, the payment system is available to residents of more than two dozen countries around the world, and the list of such countries is constantly growing. Among them are Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan and other major powers. At the same time, each user at least once carried out currency conversion within EPS. But how convenient is it? What actions need to be taken to make transactions with RUB, EUR, KZT, UAH? How to convert rubles to dollars in Qiwi or another currency? Let"s consider all the questions in more detail.
What wallets are available in Qiwi?
The information has taken root in the minds of people that in Qiwi you can only use rubles, and no other currency. But this does not correspond to reality. After registration in EPS, only rubles are available to the user. But this does not mean that the creation of accounts in other monetary units is not possible. Using the functionality of the system, you can create the following electronic wallets:
- RUB is a classic ruble wallet that is available to users immediately after registration.
- USD is a wallet that is denominated in US currency. Qiwi-wallet USD is in the greatest demand among users, therefore special attention is paid to it.
- KZT - storage of tenge in EPS. Such a wallet is in demand among the residents of Kazakhstan. Due to the presence of a wallet, it is easier for Kazakhs to pay for goods and services at local retail outlets.
- EUR - EPS wallet, which is equivalent to the EU currency euro.
How do I make an account in dollars, euros or tenge?
If you want to make a Qiwi USD-wallet, start a wallet in Kazakh tenge or euros, proceed as follows:
- Go through the registration procedure in the system. After the completion of the process, only rubles will be available (this was already mentioned above).
- To get a new account, go to the settings section and select the item to create a new account from the existing list.
- The system offers a choice of one of three currencies - make a decision and click on the option you are interested in.
- Click on the create wallet button.
Many people are interested in whether it is possible to convert rubles into dollars in a Qiwi wallet. When creating a USD wallet using the method mentioned above, this is real. A similar rule applies to other currencies. But there is a nuance. When creating an account in tenge, you will have to accept the terms of a separate offer (there will be no such requirement for other monetary units).
As soon as additional wallets are created, they can be seen near the ruble account (they are located under each other). At the same time, remember that there are restrictions that are removed after passing the identification. In the latter case, you will need to document your identity.
At the end of this section, the following should be noted:
- Access to a foreign currency account (primarily a dollar account) can be obtained in the new version of the program.
- Within the system, transactions between currencies are possible (how to convert dollars to rubles in the Qiwi wallet, as well as other monetary units will be discussed below).
- There will be no access to another account until the user personally creates it.
- All conversions are carried out at the exchange rate that takes place at the time of the transaction.
Qiwi Visa Virtual dollar card: what are the special features?
The QVV plastic card is a popular tool among the residents of Russia, with which you can make transactions on the network, make purchases in the stores of the country or outlets of the world. At the same time, you can deposit funds to the account an unlimited number of times.
To receive a card, indicate in the application the phone number and the amount of funds that must be credited to the account. The data on the card is sent as a message. The payment instrument is valid for two months. At the same time, it is allowed to bind one virtual card to one wallet per day.
If the question is, how to convert Qiwi rubles to Qiwi dollars, it will be more profitable to get QVV in dollar terms. In this case, you will have to fork out for a commission equal to 2.5 percent of the face value (the minimum payment should not be less than one dollar). The virtual card limit is limited - one thousand dollars. The minimum commission for receiving a service is one dollar.
QIWI Bank and exchange rates
The history of QIWI Bank began in 1993, from the moment of the establishment of JSCB "Belekonbank" The banking institution has been operating in its current form since 2011. During this period, much has been achieved - to expand the zone of influence, increase the level of reliability, and increase the number of services. Find out the dollar exchange rate in Qiwi for today, replenish a bank card, pay off a loan debt or pay for utilities - all this is available with the help of QIWI Bank. In addition, you can make international money transfers and buy additional tools to expand your capabilities (for example, order a virtual card).
In terms of assets, the Qiwi banking institution ranks 219 among all financial and credit institutions (10.26 billion rubles), in terms of income - 31 place (1.24 billion), and in terms of deposits - 500 place (20 million rubles). QIWI Bank has its own exchange rate, which must be taken into account when making transactions and when making payments for goods (services) in another currency (except for the ruble).
How to find out the conversion rate when making transactions on the network?
When making transactions, many users do not understand what exchange rate of a particular currency is taken as a basis. To get the information of interest, proceed as follows:
- Visit your personal account in the EPS.
- Go to the bank cards section.
- Click on the card information link.
In the window that appears, all the data are given, namely the dollar exchange rate against Qiwi for today, as well as the exchange rate of the euro. In this case, the information is provided separately for write-off and replenishment operations.
How to convert dollars to rubles in the Qiwi system and vice versa?
In the process of using the wallet, Qiwi customers may want to diversify their accounts and issue a wallet in a currency other than the ruble. There may be several reasons - the desire to secure funds from inflation, the need to make a payment in a store in another country, the desire to make a profit through exchange transactions, and so on. Above, we mentioned that Qiwi clients have the option of exchanging USD and RUB within their wallet.
How to convert dollars to rubles in Qiwi? Proceed like this:
- Enter the wallet using your personal parameters - phone number and password. Then press the login button.
- Find your account at the top. If a dollar, euro or tenge wallet has already been created, then they will all be in the list. In this case, the user can assign any of the existing accounts as the main one. To complete the task, you need to press the button to transfer the wallet to the main category (it can be in rubles or currency).
- Go to the section for working with accounts. All available wallets will be visible in the window that opens. Choose the block of interest (for example, RUB), and in another sector - US dollars (USD). When making a transaction, check the dollar rate on Qiwi. If there are no other purses (except USD and RUB), the option with the American dollar is selected automatically.
- Next, write down the amount to be converted, and then click on the transfer button. A window appears confirming the fact of the transaction. If you need to go back to adjust, then click on the corresponding back button. If the information is correct, it remains to confirm the transaction. After that, a window appears that confirms the successful exchange. Once again, click on the Qiwi account and make sure that the money was debited from the ruble wallet, and they appeared on the dollar wallet.
At what rate is the deal carried out, for example, for residents of different countries? In practice, the exchange rate of the hryvnia in the qiwi, as well as the exchange rate of the dollar, tenge or euro differs from the Central Bank indicators by an average of 2.5 percent. This point should be taken into account when conducting a transaction.
Qiwi to Euro
When conducting transactions on the network or to save personal capital, users often keep money in European currency (euros). We said above that there is a possibility of creating such a wallet in Qiwi. Only one question remains unresolved - how to do it, and by what principle the qiwi-Euro can be converted into rubles. Let"s consider these points in more detail.
The first thing to start with is create a wallet in Euro currency. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Enter your EPS account using your existing login (phone number and password).
- At the top you see all the wallets, and below the tab for working with accounts - go to it.
- On the right side of the menu, find the section for creating a new wallet. Select the option of interest from the drop-down list (for this example, this is Qiwi in euros).
- Go back to the main page and look at the list of accounts - a wallet with the euro currency should appear there.
After carrying out the above operations, the following functions are available to the user - making payments for goods using euros, transferring funds between wallets, storing money, and so on. When carrying out transactions, it is worth considering the exchange rate of the EPS, which differs from the Central Bank data (as a rule, in a larger direction).
It"s no secret that you won"t be able to top up your euro account from outside. But this option is available directly inside the wallet. How to convert euro to rubles in Qiwi? Follow a simple algorithm:
- Go to the EPS personal account (everything is standard here).
- Go to the section for transfers between accounts.
- On the left side, select the account with the euro, and on the right - the ruble wallet. This action means that the transfer is made from EUR to RUB.
- Below you will find information on how much funds will be withdrawn along with the commission. In addition, the current exchange rate is also registered.
When making an operation, no commission is taken, but there are restrictions on the total volume of the transaction (no more than 500 units of European currency). In the same way, you can convert Qiwi to Euros to Qiwi in rubles.
Qiwi transfer to tenge
Qiwi payment system is in great demand in Kazakhstan. In terms of its functionality, it does not differ much from its Russian counterpart. The difficulty is that the national currency (tenge) is needed to carry out transactions in the network, to pay for goods and services. For this reason, users have resorted to exchanging classic money (Russian ruble) for a currency that rotates in Kazakhstan. A reverse transfer is often required - from tenge to rubles.
Let"s consider how to transfer tenge to rubles and vice versa on a Qiwi wallet. Proceed like this:
- Create a wallet equivalent to the currency of Kazakhstan (if it has not been made before).
- Choose the section for working with accounts, and then go to the point of transferring between wallets.
- There will be two forms in the window that appears. On the left side, the monetary unit that plays the role of the basis is indicated, and on the right - the one into which the transfer is made. For convenience, the system prescribes the total withdrawal amount, taking into account the commission payment. The exchange rate of tenge to Qiwi is also indicated here, which allows you to compare it with the indicators operating in the Central Bank.
- Go to the transfer button and complete the transaction. The advantage of the operation is that no commission is charged, which reduces costs in the transfer process. On the other hand, the rate of the Qiwi payment system can hardly be called profitable.
The transaction process can be carried out at one of the exchange offices that operate in Kazakhstan. For this:
- Choose an exchanger with a favorable rate and go through registration.
- Perform an operation to transfer funds to Qiwi.
- Use the funds received as intended.
Now you know how to convert tenge to rubles in Qiwi. For a reverse transaction, you can use one of many methods:
- Apply online money transfer systems.
- Transfer funds to the bank card.
- Perform an operation inside the wallet, and so on.
In addition, you can withdraw money to your relatives" card, to a wallet of another EPS, withdraw funds, and so on.
The Qiwi payment system provides users with ample opportunities for conducting transactions. All that remains is to learn how to use the service provided and take into account a number of points - the tenge (or other currency) exchange rate for Qiwi, current limits and commissions.